After the successful launch Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung at this time to launch a new product that is Samsung Galaxy S3, this smartphone is powered by 1.8GHz procesore Samsung Exynos 4212 and ARM Cortex A9 chip, which will increase performance by 25% with a reduction in power consumption by 30%, so 5 times faster than the Mali-400 MP chip predecessor.
JK Shin samsung mobile communications division president confirmed that Samsung Galaxy S3 will be released in the year 2012, and it is possible is supported by the operating system Android Ice Cream Sandwich with Super AMOLED screen HD. Samsung Galaxy S3 also features a multi-tasking, allowing you to run multiple applications simultaneously. It is rumored that the smartphone will come with 2GB of RAM. Is likely to be the first smart phone boasts 2GB of RAM, the external memory up to 32Gb. Samsung Galaxy S3 has a screen of 4.6 inches with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 compatible and also supports stereoscopic 3D. Slightly larger than its predecessor Galaxy S2, which has a 4.3 inch screen.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications
* Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
* 1.5GB of RAM, expandable memory with a 32GB built-in.
* 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III displays developed specifically for this phone with a resolution of 1280 x 1024, which will provide 352-PPI pixel density, the highest in smartphone so far.
* 10-megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p video at 60fps.
* Metal body with a thickness of 9mm, and 2250 mAh battery.
* Built-in NFC.